- Two standardized IEC 61131-3 programming languages - function blocks (FUPLA), structured text (ST)
- Modbus Server, Modbus Client
- BACnet Server, BACnet Client
- Integrated HMI editor
- Integrated Web HMI
- Free and secure remote access via cloud Proxy
- Full encryption support for remote connection and SMTP (e-mails)
Get Mervis IDE/RT to your platform
There are two main steps
- RT needs to be ported to your system and necessary adaptation for your I/O system, communication ports and interaction with operating system have to be implemented.
- Support for your platform must be added into Mervis IDE.
The level of support for different platforms varies significantly in Mervis IDE/RT.
Some hardware manufacturers use it for firmware programming and don’t request any user-friendly features.
Other platforms are heavily end-user focused and Mervis IDE/RT offers the highest level of editing, configuration and HMI creation comfort.
Communication protocols - drivers
|   Modbus TCP/RTU||☑||☑||☑||☑|
|   SoftPLC Link||☑||☑|
|   AMiT DB-Net/IP||☑||☑|
|   Jablotron 100||☑||☑|
|   IEC 62056-21||☑||☑|
|   Hitachi H-protocol||☑||☑|